In no particular order
An IndieWeb Webring 🕸💍
- As nearly every review has said, the sound is amazing and really fills a room.
- Much heavier and smaller than you probably thought
- setup could not be any easier
- Siri hears you very well even when the music is loud
- there should be a setting that allows podcast syncing, but does not make it learn music. This would be useful as the whole family asks for music and I don’t want my music taste to be skewed, but I still want to be able to play and sync podcasts
- For the things that Siri does do, it works very fast (i.e. turn on/off lights)
- Sirikit apps “usually” work but not always at least in my experience. Not sure if that is due to the HomePod, my iPhone X, or my eero’s?
- It could be the shiny new toy effect, but we are really listening to music more already. We still have echo’s in the house, but they sound like garbadge.